Sir David Nicholson is the three wise monkeys rolled into one.
What does 3WM stand for?
3WM stands for Three Wise Monkeys (London, England interior design and architecture)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of 3WM
- Third Vice President
- Three-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Watching/Observations (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Way Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- 3-Way Calling
- Three-Way Call
- Third Wave Feminism (est. 2012)
- Third World First (national student organization)
- Waved Welded Wire Fabric
- Three Wise Men
- Three Wolf Moon (shirt)
- 3rd Warrant Officer (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Third Wire Open
- Triple Extra Large
- Video Job (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three Times Dope (hip hop trio)
- 3X Magnifier Lens
- Other School Talks (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3-Year Individual Development Plan
- Other Preventative Task (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A taster evening for the launch of a new local outlet called Eat No Evil will take place tonight at the Three Wise Monkeys in Alnwick, Northumberland.
They weren't the only ones who did the three wise monkeys thing - seeing, hearing and listening to no evil about Savile.
Byline: REBECCA EVANS RELAXING in a piping-hot spring, there are clearly more than just three wise monkeys in this freezing mountain range.
As far as they're concerned, UN employees should behave like the three wise monkeys - hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil - even as they live and work among a population deprived of everything most of us consider essential to life, including freedom.
It appears our three wise monkeys have suddenly found, The economic formula for emptying the ground.
She also referred to Ms Harman's husband, Labour treasurer Jack Dromey, who insists he knew nothing, saying: "You, the Prime Minister and the Labour Party treasurer are like the three wise monkeys.