Therefore we have estimated the system equations as log-log linear form and in terms of using IV and Three Stage Least Squares (TSLS) of seemingly unrelated regression (SUR).
What does 3SLS stand for?
3SLS stands for Three Stage Least Squares
This definition appears frequently
- Street Fighter 3rd Strike (game)
- Super Sport Systems, LLC
- Sustainable Services and Systems
- Three Seconds
- 3-Satisfiability (Boolean satisfiability problem expressed in 3CNF form)
- Soldier Survival System, Advanced Threat
- Three-Stress-Level Constant Stress Accelerated Life Test(ing)
- 3rd Sergeant (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Third Sergeant
- 3000GT/Stealth International (auto organization)
- 30 Seconds Out (Cleveland, OH band)
- Strategic Sourcing Support Office (US Navy)
- Internal Delivery Teletype (US Navy)
- Stop/Search Car/Person (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3-Tier Architecture
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Tungsten, Tin, Tantalum, Gold (minerals)
- Three Traditional Tribal Groups (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seemingly Unrelated Regression equation takes into account the first problem and the Three Stage Least Squares (3SLS) method takes account of both.
Simultaneous Equation Results : Three Stage Least Squares Next, a simultaneous equation system consisting of Equations (2) and (3) is estimated with the help of 3SLS method.