The interconnected rings with “LSI” in the center remain as probably the most recognizable mark of the company, but with a slightly enhanced design of the three letter acronym.
What does 3LA stand for?
3LA stands for Three Letter Acronym
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- International Institute for Information Design
- Third Order Intermodulation
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
- [not an acronym] MPEG-4 audio and video compression technology created by 3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Comm Center Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Keys Taken (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Karma Loss (GameFAQs)
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (Kevin Costner movie)
- Third-Year Law Student
- 3 Legged 5 Why (lean process, TQM)
- Three Letter Code
- Three-Level Contractor
- Three Letter Code Groups (amateur radio)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma Cells
- Three Little Women (band)
- [not an acronym] (originally Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing)
- Directed Patrol (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Maintenance and Material Management System
- Maintenance and Materiel Management
- Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some NHS staff fire off three letter acronyms like they are going out of fashion.
Regardless of the three letter acronym used, the bottom-line recommendation is "end users should let their application be their guide" in choosing control solutions.
TLA: Three Letter Acronym, used to speed up chat communications by minimising typing.
And so this week we all seemed a bit hesitant and unsure of ourselves when a parliamentary committee forced us to think about whether we should reform the honours system and do away with the OBE, that majestic three letter acronym where trash and dignity collide.
The business often fears that SOA is yet another three letter acronym, with new product procurement and large strategic projects from IT that rarely deliver the expected, or sometimes any, business benefit.