Lenders Invest for Development and Financial Returns The Fund attracted investment from a diverse group of investors including the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Triodos Fair Share Fund, Hivos-Triodos Fund, The Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries (Norfund), Triple Jump, Stromme Microfinance East Africa, The Ford Foundation, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, CARE USA, Three Guineas Fund, Calvert Social Investment Foundation, MMA Community Development, Inc.
What does 3GF stand for?
3GF stands for Three Guineas Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- 3 Finger Salute (aka Alt-Ctrl-Delete)
- 3rd Generation Wireless Format (UWCC)
- Guns! Guns! Guns! (also seen as 3G3)
- Third Generation
- Third-Generation Cell-Phone Technology
- Watchouse/Counter Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Generation Automatic Link Establishment (amateur radio)
- Third Generation-Traffic Management Protocol (amateur radio)
- Third-Generation, 144kbps Wireless Technology
- Wadsworth Municipal Airport (Wadsworth, Ohio; Airport Code)
- 3rd Generation Internet Appliance
- Third-Generation Input/Output (now called PCI Express)
- Third Generation Internet Protocol
- Third Generation Language
- Third Generation Mobile System(s)
- 3rd Generation Operator (3GPP)
- Third Generation Platform (mobile device file format)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project
- Third Generation Partnership Program (telecommunications)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recipients of the first-ever "Future Builder Award" were Trish Costello of the Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership; Patty Abramson, founder and Managing Director of the Women's Growth Capital Fund, the first venture capital fund investing in early-stage women-led companies; Cate Muther, founder and president of the Three Guineas Fund and creator of the Women's Technology Cluster in San Francisco, the first women-focused technology incubator; and Peg Wyant, founder of Isabella Capital, a Cincinnati, Ohio based venture fund focused on investing in women-led companies and an investor in several Springboard 2000 companies.
Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto * Catherine Muther, President and Founder, Three Guineas Fund Social Justice * Alan Khazei, Cofounder and CEO, City Year; and Vanessa Kirsch, Founder and President, New Profit Inc.