ANKARA, Jul 15, 2010 (TUR) -- The prototype of a three dimensional mobile phone has been made by Turkish researchers as part of the "Three Dimensional Telephone Project" supported by the EU 7th Framework Program.
What does 3D stand for?
3D stands for Three Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 3D
We have 5 other meanings of 3D in our Acronym Attic
- 3com Certified Solutions Associate (networking certification given by 3Com)
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Desire Discipline Dedication (Team 3D Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Dexter and Deedee (Dexter's Laboratory TV series)
- Dog Care/Maintenance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Dudley Death Drop (pro wrestling move)
- Dull, Dirty and Dangerous (robotics)
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving (prevention)
- Third Day (band)
- Third District (Washington, DC)
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
- Three-Dimensional Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- 3-Dimensional Application Programming Interface
- Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality
- Three-Dimensional Virtual Reality
- Three-Dimensional Antenna Synthetic Aperature Radar
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Three Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (also abbreviated as 3DFDTD)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Element Method
- Three-Dimensional Fourier Filtering Method (microscopy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In analogy with the finding of three dimensional periodic structures by fitting balls with atomic radii together, plausible quasiperiodic structures have been constructed by fitting atomic surfaces into six dimensional unit cells (28).