Other acts in Roseburg: Three Days Grace, Dierks Bentley, and Buddy Guy with Jimmie Vaughan.
What does 3DG stand for?
3DG stands for Three Days Grace (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 3DG
- Three-Dimensional Electron Microscopy
- Triple Data Encryption Standard (168 Bit)
- Triple Data-Encryption-Standard Encryption Protocol
- Three-Dimensional Engineering Search System
- 3D Fight Club (website)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (method)
- 3d Face Processing
- Three-Dimensional Finite Range Potentials
- Three Dimensional Effects
- District Design Development Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Developmental, Dimensional and Diagnostic Interview (autism assessment)
- Three-Digit Interstate highway (US)
- Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit
- 3-Dimensional Image Modeling
- 3-D Matrix, Ltd. (Japan)
- Three-Dimensional Matching
- Three-Dimensional Modeling
- Three-Dimensional Microgravity Accelerometer
- Three-Dimensional Multiblock Advanced Grid Generation System
- Three-Dimensional Mesh Coding
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 will feature Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven, The Trews, and six other Canadian bands including WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy as well as local Brant county stars Inambush.
We had a good time in Worcester," recalled Three Days Grace bass player Brad Walst.