SCOTS sip their way through more than three cups of tea a day - almost a million gallons in total, says a study.
What does TCOT stand for?
TCOT stands for Three Cups of Tea (Greg Mortenson book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCOT
We have 3 other meanings of TCOT in our Acronym Attic
- Traction Control Override Switch
- Traveling Class Of Service
- Technology Council of Southern California
- TV Camera Observation System - Colour (Swann Communications; Australia)
- Technical Control Operating Support System
- Telecommunications Certification Office Support System
- Twenty Centuries of Stony Sleep (band)
- Tactical Control Operations Team
- Terengganu Crude Oil Terminal (Malaysia)
- The City of Terres (gaming clan)
- Top Conservatives on Twitter
- Transaction Commit on Timeout
- Turtles in the Caribbean Overseas Territories (Marine Turtle Research Group)
- Twin Cities Obedience Training Club
- The Church Of The Simple Faith
- The Church On The Way
- The Church on the Way Santa Clarita
- Twin Cities Oracle Users Group (Golden Valley, MN)
- The Congregation of Vapors (band)
- Tool Coverage (cost model factor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These effects were found for two to three cups of tea consumed within a time period of up to 90 minutes," said symposium presenter Suzanne Einother, PhD, Unilever R 'n' D, Vlaardingen, The Netherlands.
It is okay if they have two or three cups of tea, green tea or coffee.
Three Cups of Tea offers the reader an enjoyable nonfiction adventure story of a respectable hero operating in a culture very different from his own--one located in a beautiful, exciting, and physically challenging part of the world.
In November 2010 last year, I had the privilege of attending a talk by Greg Mortenson, the author of Three Cups of Tea and Stones Into Schools.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] After reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin, I was excited to introduce the story to my art-club students in grades five through seven, and to incorporate the message into an art lesson.
Three Cups of Tea (Young Reader's Edition) by Greg Mortenson & David Oliver Relin Adapted by Sarah Thomson [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Greg Mortenson traveled to Pakistan to climb mountains.