com Understanding life two thousand years ago can give great understanding to the ministry of Christ and why people followed him as they did.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Thousand Years Ago
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge Architecture
- Knowledge Area
- Known Associate (law enforcement)
- Kool Aid
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Kaohsiung Architects Association (Taiwan)
- Kayne Anderson Associates
- Kenya Airport Authority
- Khmer Arts Academy (Cambodia)
- Khor Abd Allah (Waterway in Southern Iraq)
- Kick Ass Anime (fansubbing group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com A thousand years ago a group of people, the Romani, were driven out of northern India by invaders: they became world nomads, adapting to local culture and customs but always moving--eventually creating their own unique culture.
They settled New Zealand almost one thousand years ago, and called the hard, green rock found in the South Island's mountain and riverbeds pounamu, which means 'greenstone.
We receive the body of Christ that was given up for us two thousand years ago and the blood that was shed for us at the same time.
JS Set several thousand years ago in southern India, this is the tale of an Asian leopard cat called Billi, who observes the daily activities of the "two-foots" from his favorite branch high up in the mango orchard.
Two thousand years ago or today, some things never change.