Aside from the roster of talent performing at the benefit, community involvement includes various house concert and small venue promoters: Russell & Julie Paris (Oak Park), Jaynee Thorne (North Hills), Jeff Gold - West Valley Music Center (West Hills), John & Julie Zipperer (Northridge), Lauri Reimer - The Talking Stick (Venice), Steve Brogden - Thousand Oaks Library, Lauren Adams - Genghis Cohen (Los Angeles), and Bob Stane - Coffee Gallery Backstage (Altadena).
What does TOL stand for?
TOL stands for Thousand Oaks Library (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOL
We have 48 other meanings of TOL in our Acronym Attic
- Telemetry Object List
- Temporary Occupation License
- Test Object List
- Test on Line
- Texas OilTech Laboratories (Houston, Texas)
- Thanks Out Loud
- The Outer Limits (TV show)
- Thermal Over Load
- Thinking of Laughing
- Thinking Out Loud
- Throne of Lies (gaming)
- Thunder over Louisville (air show; Kentucky)
- Time On-Line (computer program)
- Time Outs Left (NFL Gamecenter)
- Timelines of Liberty (PoetPatriot)
- Toa of Light (Lego bionicle)
- Toledo (Amtrak station code; Toledo, OH)
- Toledo, OH, USA - Toledo Express Airport (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event will be held at the Thousand Oaks Library located at 1401 E.