Defect density is an indicator of code quality and is measured by the number of defects per thousand lines of code.
What does T-LOC stand for?
T-LOC stands for Thousand Lines of Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 5 other meanings of T-LOC in our Acronym Attic
- Theater-Joint Movement Center (US DoD)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (personality assessment)
- Theater-Joint Transportation Board (US DoD)
- Tactical Joint Warfighting Analysis Center
- Toulouse-Lautrec (painter)
- Trypsin-Like Activity (periodontology)
- Tokyo Lambda Exchange (Japan)
- T Cell Large Granular Lymphocyte
- T Lymphocyte Migration Inhibitory Factors
- T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Taita No.1 Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Time & Materials
- Tissue-to-Medium (biochemistry)
- Tarang's Mobile Application Development Environment
- Toxoplasma gondii modified direct agglutination test
- Max Temperature
- Terahertz Multi-Chip Module
- Training-Modeling Integration
- Transportation Mini Information Library
- T-Cell Malignant Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thousand lines of code you're looking at aren't the formatting shadows of the pages--the colorful Web pages are actually the shadows of these drifting accumulations of code.
Verifying peripherals, processors, and processor-based subsystems of up to a few hundred thousand lines of code, 360 MV can save millions of dollars in respin costs and increase revenues by speeding time-to-market.
Predictive (TM) tools were created and tested on large software projects, on several hundred thousand lines of code.