Summary: Pope Benedict has made an historic broadcast on BBC Radio 4's Today Programme, delivering the shows Thought for the Day.
What does T4D stand for?
T4D stands for Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T4D
We have 1 other meaning of T4D in our Acronym Attic
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Twin City Chinese Christian Church (Twin Cities, MN)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Technology for Development (various organizations)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Termination for Default
- Tier 4 Defense (gaming)
- Technology for Entertainment (website)
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
- Transportation for Economic Development
- Toolkit for Forms (Oracle software development framework)
- Together for the Gospel
- Touch for Health
- Technology for Learning (IBM Corporation Australia)
- Trinity for Maya
- Thanks for Nothing
Samples in periodicals archive:
POPE Benedict XVI is to deliver Radio 4's Thought For The Day on Christmas Eve.
He recorded his Thought For The Day in Rome earlier yesterday.
Byline: READER'S THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you want your dreams to come true - you need to be wide awake - C WRITE TO: Thought For The Day, Scottish Mirror, One Central Quay, Glasgow G3 8DA.
It's worth putting aside a few moments for the Thought for the Day.