I've just received notification from Michael Matz that Union Rags has received a minor tendon injury which will mean he will miss the balance of the 2012 season," owner Phyllis Wyeth's bloodstock advisor Russell Jones told the Thoroughbred Times.
What does TT stand for?
TT stands for Thoroughbred Times (newsletter)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TT
We have 81 other meanings of TT in our Acronym Attic
- The Truth
- The Two Towers (second Lord of the Rings movie)
- TheaterTek (media player)
- Thermaltake (PC cooling industry)
- Theutates Thunder (gaming)
- Thigh Toner (strength-building exercise)
- Think Tank
- Thirsty Thursday
- Thirty-Two Thirty-Two (Atari computers)
- Thornton Tomasetti (structural engineering company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judges of the award will be selected by Thoroughbred Times.
There was no pace, but my horse didn't handle the track very well," Chavez told the Thoroughbred Times.
Live Oak stud general manager Bruce Hill tells the Thoroughbred Times why their Grade 1 winner High Fly, who has covered small books since retiring to stud in 2006, was taken out of service and gelded at the age of nine.