This study and the techniques used were based on the proposed biomechanical links between the thoracic and cervical spines (Cleland et al 2007) and the hypoalgesic effects of TJM on neck pain (Vicenzino et al 1998).
What does T&C stand for?
T&C stands for Thoracic and Cervical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T&C
- Turn and Burn Tactics (military aviation)
- Trinity & Brazos Valley Railroad
- Post-Overhaul Test & Certification
- Take and Care (Italy)
- Technology & Communication
- Telemetry and Command
- Terms & Conditions
- Testing & Commissioning (construction)
- Testing and Certification
- Textile and Clothing (industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further evaluation of the spine by MRI revealed the presence of a space-occupying lesion at the level of the conus medullaris and involvement of the leptomeninges in the thoracic and cervical areas.