Washington, Dec 22 (ANI): Scientists at the Department of Energy's Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility have produced a rare colour of laser light 100 times brighter than any other source, for the first time.
What does JLAB stand for?
JLAB stands for Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junior League of Atlanta
- Junior League of Augusta (Georgia)
- Junior League of Austin
- Justice League Adventures (comic book series)
- Justice League Animated (TV series)
- Justice League of America (comics; also seen as JLOA)
- Japan Legal Aid Association (est. 1952)
- Journal of Latin American Anthropology
- Junior League of Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Juxtaposition of the Left Atrial Appendage (cardiology)
- Jack London Aquatic Center (Oakland, CA)
- Joint Legislative Audit Committee (Arizona)
- Joint Logistics Advisory Council (US DoD)
- Journal of Language and Computation
- Joint Logistics Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration
- Japan Lawyers Association for Freedom (est. 1921)
- Jiffy Lube Association of Franchisees (Owings Mills, MD)
- Joint Local Access Forum (UK)
- Journal of Latin American Geography
- Jasper-Lakes Area Humane Society (Jasper, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If experiments confirm mass loss for all nuclear particles, "it's a paradigm shift in the way you view nuclear structure," comments Anthony Thomas, a nuclear theorist at the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility in Newport News, Va.
Researchers at NASA's Langley Research Center, the Department of Energy's Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility and the National Institute of Aerospace created a new technique to synthesize high-quality boron-nitride nanotubes (BNNTs).
Carlini Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, Newport News VA 23606, USA T.
Now, experimenters at the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility in Newport News, Va.