1877: Thomas Alva Edison recited Mary Had A Little Lamb into his phonograph - and made the world''s first recording of the human voice.
What does TAE stand for?
TAE stands for Thomas Alva Edison
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAE
We have 113 other meanings of TAE in our Acronym Attic
- The American Enterprise (American Enterprise Institute publication)
- The Animal Enclosure (web forum)
- The Apathy Eulogy (band)
- The Art Experience (Pontiac, MI)
- The Attic Ends (band)
- The Automatic Earth (blog)
- The Avalanche Effect (band)
- Therapeutic Area Expert
- Thielert Aircraft Engines (Germany)
- Thinking At the Edge (Gendlin philosophy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1877: Thomas Alva Edison recited Mary Had A Little Lamb into his phonograph - in the world's first recording of the human voice.
Feast of St Nicholas 1877: Thomas Alva Edison recited Mary Had A Little Lamb into his phonograph - and made the world's first recording of the human voice.
The Spring 1990 issue featured articles about Alexander Graham Bell UE, Simon Fraser UE and Thomas Alva Edison UE.
For that invention he received the Thomas Alva Edison award presented by the Research and Development Council of New Jersey.
7,063,861; Sabinsa has received the 2009 Thomas Alva Edison Patent Award in the nutraceuticals category for its patent on GarCitrin.