The one-time landmark that was Wright's Tower House has gone, a building that dominated the skyline of this part of town.
What does TPOT stand for?
TPOT stands for This Part of Town
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPOT
We have 5 other meanings of TPOT in our Acronym Attic
- Tentative Program of Study (Arizona State University)
- Transaction Processing Operating System (computing)
- True Power-On State
- The Practice of System and Network Administration
- Training in the Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Technical Processing Online Tools (University of California, San Diego)
- The Passion of Tones
- The People of Truth (worship)
- The Power of Three (Warriors book series)
- The Power of Two (series)
- Translucent Proxying of TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Two-Parameter Omega Technique
- The Passion of the Christ (2004 movie)
- The Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- The Proof of the Pudding Is in the Eating
- The President of the United States of America
- Travel Photographer of the Year (UK)
- Teachable Point of View
- Transaction Processing Over XML
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would not only bring life and colour back to this part of town -a la London's Piccadilly Circus --but would also be a magnet to new small businesses to locate there.
Years ago this part of town only came to life during business hours," said Ms.
Consolo, "it's true, this part of town only carne to life during business hours.