This House believes that the present democratic dispensation, which is about to complete four years, came into being as a result of great sacrifices rendered by the people of Pakistan, the resolution said.
What does THBT stand for?
THBT stands for This House Believes That (debate tournaments)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 3 other meanings of THBT in our Acronym Attic
- The Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- Take-Home Baby Rate (fertility)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio
- That Having Been Said
- The Hague Business School (The Hague, Holland)
- The Hives Broadcasting Sercice (Swedish Band)
- Torry Harris Business Solutions
- The Horse Back Street Choppers (Chopper magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Text of the resolution says, "This House reiterates the belief of the democratic forces that the future of Pakistan and well being of its people lies in the constitutionalism for the resolution of national issues, strengthening of the federation and empowering the people of Pakistan" This House believes that for the furtherance of democracy and democratic institutions the basic constitutional principle of trichotomy of powers must be fully respected and adhered to and all state institutions must strictly function within the limits imposed on them by the constitution," the resolution said.
uk 4 - Cleveland Institution of Engineers Great Debate: This house believes that finance and commerce can replace manufacturing.