WHY does it take such a long time for this country of ours to get rid of a known terrorist sympathiser who blatantly preached hatred and destruction on anyone who didn't agree with his agenda for life.
What does TCOO stand for?
TCOO stands for This Country of Ours (H.E. Marshall history text)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCOO
- Telenor Research Error Concealment Decoder
- Telephone Consults
- Temporary Conservatorship (legal status)
- The Chronicles Of Narnia (book series by C.S. Lewis)
- The Colours of Nature (research unit; India)
- The Conduit (Wii game)
- Timer/Counter Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Trailer Contents (shipping industry)
- The College of New Jersey
- Texas Committee on Natural Resources
- Total Cost of Ownership (usually seen as TCO)
- Texas Correctional Office on Offenders with Medical or Mental Impairments
- Texas Coastal Ocean Observation Network
- Tactical Common Operating Picture (various organizations)
- Technical Cooperation Program
- Technology Cop (India)
- Tent Combat One Person
- Test and Checkout Plan
- Total Cost of Print (Lexmark International, Inc.)
- Tower Club of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This country of ours is in a mess so we really do need honest and trustworthy representatives in Parliament to lead us back to the good old days.
This country of ours is maturing into a modern young democracy and its young people are gradually realising that they are very important cogs in wheel of change that requires time.
THIS country of ours is now just one catalogue of murders.
Byline: W GRUNDY WHEN is this spineless Labour government going to listen to the vast majority of the law-abiding citizens of this country of ours and bring back capital punishment?
We have lots of people of my age who helped this country of ours through the 1939-45 war, and are now trying to live on a very small pension of pounds 250 per week (this is for a man and wife).
I'm English and proud of this country of ours, But worry about Europe and the waning of our powers.
Surely what we all really want, and need above all else, is that whoever wins this next election must govern this country of ours in such a way as to once again make us feel proud.