The vice presidents have not yet assumed their posts because the post of a third Vice President has not been solved yet, after having the other two vice presidents nominated, Adel Abdul Mehdi and Tariq al-Hashimi; while the third has not yet been determined because of the debate over the rejection of nominating Khdayer al-Khuza'e, where other blocs prefer the third vice president be of a Turkman nationality.
What does 3VP stand for?
3VP stands for Third Vice President
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of 3VP
- 3-Tier Architecture
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Tungsten, Tin, Tantalum, Gold (minerals)
- Three Traditional Tribal Groups (Australia)
- Third Universal Player
- Staff Visit/Supervision (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Ventricle (neuroscience)
- Three-Vessel Disease (cardiology)
- Three-Valued Logic
- Three-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Watching/Observations (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Way Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- 3-Way Calling
- Three-Way Call
- Third Wave Feminism (est. 2012)
- Third World First (national student organization)
- Waved Welded Wire Fabric
- Three Wise Men
- Three Wise Monkeys (London, England interior design and architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body's general committee elected a new administrative committee, which met later and elected Khoury as president, Tammam Salam as first vice president, Shafiq Muharram second vice president, former Ambassador Marcel Laugel third vice president and Rafik Shalala as secretary general.
Schwarz will be Isuzu's third vice president from GM.
Summary: Jeddah, May 30, 2010, SPA -- The Third Vice President of the Spanish Government Manuel Chaves Gonzalez visited here today Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry where he met the Chamber&'s Vice Chairman Dr.
Mohammed bin Abdulkarim Al-Essa held a meeting here today with the Third Vice President of the Spanish Government Manuel Chaves Gonzalez who is currently visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.