GCC Support The 412th ENCOM has maintained habitual associations with USAREUR and Seventh Army, EUSA, and USARPAC, as the 416th ENCOM has done with the Third United States Army.
What does TUSA stand for?
TUSA stands for Third United States Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TUSA
We have 3 other meanings of TUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Trailing Umbilical System
- Transabdominal Ultrasound
- Transmission Unattended Site
- Tucson, AZ, USA - Tucson International Airport (Airport Code)
- Turn-und Sport (German: Gymnastic and Sport; fitness clubs; Germany)
- Typical Use Scenario
- Tabata USA
- Taekwondo Union Sachsen-Anhalt eV (Germany)
- Team United Sanctioning Association, Inc.
- The Uniformed Services Association
- Toledoans United for Social Action (Ohio)
- Tonka United Soccer Association (Minnesota, USA)
- Translations Unlimited South America (Aguanga, California)
- Transportadores Universales SA (Spain)
- Turkish Student Association
- Turkish University Student Association
- Third United States Army - Automated Decision Support System
- The United States Army Band
- The United States Army Band and Chorus
- Tackling Underaged Sales of Alcohol Campaign (UK Police and Trading Standards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preceding the assignment as deputy commander, he served on active duty as the deputy chief of staff, information management, Third United States Army, Deputy G6, U.
5," with the salutary "Chaplains of the Third Army," the letter continued: "At this stage of the operations I would call upon the chaplains and the men of the Third United States Army to focus their attention on the importance of prayer.