He had a fitness advantage over some of his rivals last time, including third Sergeant Ablett, who he reopposes on 4lb worse terms, so he will need to raise his game just to confirm the form.
What does 3SGT stand for?
3SGT stands for Third Sergeant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Serve Summons/Execute Arrest Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Start, Steer, Stop (driver education)
- Street Fighter 3rd Strike (game)
- Super Sport Systems, LLC
- Sustainable Services and Systems
- Three Seconds
- 3-Satisfiability (Boolean satisfiability problem expressed in 3CNF form)
- Soldier Survival System, Advanced Threat
- Three-Stress-Level Constant Stress Accelerated Life Test(ing)
- 3rd Sergeant (Singapore Armed Forces)
- 3000GT/Stealth International (auto organization)
- Three Stage Least Squares
- 30 Seconds Out (Cleveland, OH band)
- Strategic Sourcing Support Office (US Navy)
- Internal Delivery Teletype (US Navy)
- Stop/Search Car/Person (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3-Tier Architecture
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swift has said she was sexually harassed by her platoon leader in Iraq, coerced into a sexual relationship by her squad leader during her first deployment, and that a third sergeant made sexually suggestive comments to her after she returned to the United States.
John Egan's mount returns to the scene of his group three success in April, and renews rivalry with the the third Sergeant Pepper.