Never has this been more evident than in the third quarter of 1999, as strong leasing activity and solid absorption - primarily in downtown Stamford - helped counter the impact of large blocks of space added to the market earlier this year by corporate downsizings and new construction.
What does 3Q stand for?
3Q stands for Third Quarter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3Q
- Third-Party Publisher
- Third-Party Purchasing
- Third-Person Perspective
- Triple Play
- Pulse Position Phase Shift Keying (computing)
- Third Party SIP Line
- Primary Products Promotions Unit
- Pure Power Products Unit (Switzerland)
- Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling
- Thank You
- Third Quartile
- Third Quartile Day
- Third Quartile Profile
- Rapid Reply Request (US Navy)
- Receive Reframe Retransmit
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Resurfacing, Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Road Checkpoint (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three Rivers Computer Corporation (now defunct business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fairfield County office market finished the third quarter of 1998 with another round of strong leasing activity, positive absorption and declining availability rates, according to the Insignia/ESG Third Quarter Office Market Report.
The Westchester County office market showed signs of improvement in the third quarter, with a positive absorption of office space and a decline in the amount of space available for lease, according to the Insignia/Rostenberg-Doern Third Quarter Office Market Report.