A critical third player, defined as a third player who knows that exactly one of the two preceding players has contributed, therefore faces a dilemma.
What does 3P stand for?
3P stands for Third Player
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of 3P
We have 3 other meanings of 3P in our Acronym Attic
- Third Normal Form
- Other Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- On Top, On Target, On Time
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Pedigree, Progeny and Performance (animal breeding)
- People, Process, Product
- Persistent, Purposeless Proliferation (neoplasm)
- Pre-Fragmented Programmable Proximity Fuzed Round
- Proven, Probable, Possible (oil industry classification)
- Third Party (procurement, architecture, integration)
- Three Pointer (basketball)
- Three Poles
- Triple Play (television, telephone, internet access)
- Programmed-Proximity Prefragmented High-Velocity Explosive
- Third-Party Connect (telephone product)
- Third-Party Connect Protocol
- Three Phase Commit
- Third Party Call Control
- Third Party Content Hosting
- Third Party Debt Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is no clear-cut choice on who might be a third player on the injured list.
Fomer Norwich and Newcastle wing Ruel Fox is now also a free agent and the third player to be released is goalkeeper Andy Petterson, who was signed on a short-term contract before deadline day as cover for Russell Hoult.