The bank, considered to be the third-largest private sector bank in India, is looking to sell its 4,200 automatic teller machines (ATMs) to third party service providers.
What does TPSP stand for?
TPSP stands for Third Party Service Provider
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPSP
We have 11 other meanings of TPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Timing-sync Protocol for Sensor Networks
- Triple Pole Switched Neutral (electrical)
- Troop Program Sequence Number
- The Professional Security Officer Magazine (front-line security professionals)
- Theater Precision Strike Operations (ACTD)
- Third Party Scaling Organization (forestry; independent business; Oregon)
- Training Program Support Office (US DoD)
- Tawas Point State Park (Michigan)
- Tax Pre-Paid Savings Plan
- Texas Performance Standards Project
- Third Party Support Provider (telecommunications)
- Tobacco Price Support Program
- Tochigi Prefectural Society of Pain Clinicians (Japan)
- Trans-Pecos Society of Petroleum Engineers (Texas)
- Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility (teaching model)
- Television Production Sector Review (UK)
- Temperature-Programmed Surface Reaction (chemical engineering)
- Test Program Service Request
- Topology Project Status Report (Sprint)
- Torrey Pines State Reserve (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bottom Line Most businesses hire a third party service provider to establish their retirement plan, offer investment options, keep records, produce reports, and communicate with the government and their employees.