4) Third party logistics services are multiple distribution activities provided by an external party, assuming no ownership of inventory, to accomplish related functions that are not desired to be rendered and/or managed by the purchasing organization.
What does 3PL stand for?
3PL stands for Third Party Logistics (provider)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3PL
- Third Party Call Control
- Third Party Content Hosting
- Third Party Debt Management
- Three Pole, Double Throw (switch)
- Three-Photon Excitation
- 3 Phoenix, Inc. (est. 2003)
- 3rd Party Interface
- 3 Parameter Logistic Model
- Pick, Pack & Print Label (warehousing or logistics facility)
- Third Party in assisting in management of Logistics and related areas