This innovation has been set up in collaboration with Weatherbys Hamilton, brokers for the ROA's Third Party Liability Insurance scheme.
What does TPLI stand for?
TPLI stands for Third Party Liability Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPLI
- Tallahasseans for Practical Law Enforcement
- Teachers' Professional Learning Framework (UK)
- Texts, Periodicals and Legal Forms (database; various states)
- Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (political party in Ethiopia)
- The Public Library For Union County (Lewisburg, PA)
- Tickets per Labor Hour (business goals)
- Time Propagation Low High
- Traffic per Labor Hour (business metric)
- Tri-Point Lacing Harness
- Texas Principals Leadership Initiative (education)
- Tuna Point Lighthouse Inc. (Maunabo, PR)
- T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia
- Transmitter Phase Lock Loop Set
- Tactical Petroleum Laboratory Medium
- Tout Pour la Musique (French: All for the Music)
- Template Pour Les Nuls (French: Template For Dummies; publication)
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming
- Tobacco Products Liability Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
After moving into a property in Switzerland, you should consider purchasing insurance for the contents of your home, as well as third party liability insurance to cover damage or loss to others caused by you or a member of your household.
The third party liability insurance policy has in fact registered high premiums for the first two months of 2010 which has safeguarded the Bulgarian insurance market against an even greater drop.
He added: "But one of the most important parts of membership is the pounds 3million third party liability insurance cover we offer our anglers.
In this situation, the purpose of third party liability insurance is to cover you for liability resulting from your use or operation of your vehicle.
Combine that market profile with new legislation for compulsory third party liability insurance and the potential is obvious," he said.