There was a decrease of 10 per cent to EUR4,200 per claim for comprehensive cover in 2006 and third party fire and theft Claims were down one per cent to EUR6,100.
What does TPFAT stand for?
TPFAT stands for Third Party Fire and Theft (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Thai Poultry Farmers Association
- Thermophile Focal Array
- Third Party Fulfillment Agency
- Third Party Fundraising Activity
- Toronto Professional Firefighters' Association (Canada)
- Total Prime Farmland Acreage
- Trinity Place Foundation of Alberta (Canada)
- Tulsa Public Facilities Authority (Tulsa, OK)
- Two Point Flux Approximation
- Tournament Poker for Advanced Players (book)
- Texas Panhandle Film Commission (Amarillo, TX)
- Theme Parks and Fun Centres (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- ThinkPad Fan Control
- Transient Power Fuel Control
- Terrace Park Fire Department (Terrace Park, OH)
- Time-Phased Force Deployment
- Toothpaste for Dinner (webcomic)
- Treatment Process Flow Diagram
- Time-Phased Force & Deployment Data
- Time-Phased Force Deployment Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both are available with pounds 99 Third Party Only insurance, or the option to upgrade to Third Party Fire and Theft for only pounds 249.
Its new Zip 50cc has been introduced at pounds 1,099 on-the-road or pounds 1,299 including third party fire and theft until August 31, regardless of age or area.