RFC 4117 defines transcoding services between two SIP User Agents (UAs) using Third Party Call Control (3PCC), resulting in a simple yet effective interface for rapid transcoding application development.
What does 3PCC stand for?
3PCC stands for Third Party Call Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Proven, Probable, Possible (oil industry classification)
- Third Party (procurement, architecture, integration)
- Third Player
- Three Pointer (basketball)
- Three Poles
- Triple Play (television, telephone, internet access)
- Programmed-Proximity Prefragmented High-Velocity Explosive
- Third-Party Connect (telephone product)
- Third-Party Connect Protocol
- Three Phase Commit
- Third Party Content Hosting
- Third Party Debt Management
- Three Pole, Double Throw (switch)
- Three-Photon Excitation
- 3 Phoenix, Inc. (est. 2003)
- 3rd Party Interface
- 3 Parameter Logistic Model
- Pick, Pack & Print Label (warehousing or logistics facility)
- Third Party in assisting in management of Logistics and related areas
- Third Party Logistics (provider)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5G mobile network infrastructure equipment -- Firewall and NAT traversal systems -- Back-to-Back User Agents --Transparent B2BUA, Third Party Call Control (3PCC) -- Application servers and service creation platforms -- Session border controllers -- Conference bridges -- Softswitches -- Gateways Key Features in Version 2.
The company is the first to bring sophisticated, third party call control capabilities to SIP-based networks.