The cost of third party, fire and theft cover, fell by even more than premiums for comprehensive insurance, dropping by 4.
What does TPFT stand for?
TPFT stands for Third Party, Fire and Theft (auto insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPFT
We have 4 other meanings of TPFT in our Acronym Attic
- Two Photon Fluorescence Microscopy
- The Pension Fund Partnership (Ireland)
- Technical Panel on Forest Quarantine (New York)
- Time to Peak Filling Rate (cardiology)
- Total Period Fertility Rate
- True Player for Real (MC Lars song)
- Time from Peak Filling Rate to Peak Ejection Rate
- Through-Penetration Firestop System (fire prevention)
- Triple Play Fantasy Sports
- Twin Pulse Field Stimulation (medical treatment)
- Tuneable Pipelined Frequency Transform (proprietary hardware design)
- Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (Tianjin, China)
- Tiny Personal Firewall (software)
- Technical Program Group
- Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as increasing costs, almost half of insurers are withdrawing third party, fire and theft and won't quote for drivers under 21.