Nortel's expertise and understanding of our requirements has clearly differentiated it as a strategic supplier for this third generation wireless network.
What does 3GWN stand for?
3GWN stands for Third Generation Wireless Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Third Generation Partnership Program (telecommunications)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
- Third Gear
- Third Generation Radio Transmission Technology
- Third Generation GSM (Groupe Spéciale Mobile) Services
- 3rd Generation Service Provider (cellular network operator/provider of 3G service)
- Third Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wireless
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
- International Institute for Information Design
- Third Order Intermodulation
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
- [not an acronym] MPEG-4 audio and video compression technology created by 3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Comm Center Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM) was also upgraded from "neutral" to "buy" due to increasing third generation wireless network deployment in Japan and Europe.
About the GSM Association: The GSM Association (GSMA) consists of more than 550 second and third generation wireless network operators working collaboratively to accelerate the implementation of collectively identified, commercially prioritized operator requirements.