If these songs are Priscilla's Revenge driving music in Third Gear, I can't wait until they shift up to fourth
What does 3GR stand for?
3GR stands for Third Gear
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 3rd Generation Internet Appliance
- Third-Generation Input/Output (now called PCI Express)
- Third Generation Internet Protocol
- Third Generation Language
- Third Generation Mobile System(s)
- 3rd Generation Operator (3GPP)
- Third Generation Platform (mobile device file format)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project
- Third Generation Partnership Program (telecommunications)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
- Third Generation Radio Transmission Technology
- Third Generation GSM (Groupe Spéciale Mobile) Services
- 3rd Generation Service Provider (cellular network operator/provider of 3G service)
- Third Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wireless
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Third Generation Wireless Network
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
Samples in periodicals archive:
It feels like the lightest of tributes to Gears of War, never shifting into second or third gear to give us the topsy-turvy gun battles that could have been a good bit of fun.
We were left without first and second gears and by the end we had just third gear left.
PC Raymond Aitmen said: "As the car was in third gear it would have been difficult to build up speed.
It means stuttering along in third gear using more expensive fuel, thus creating more fumes in any given area.
And our world class southpaw treble hasn't even got started yet either with Tom Stalker (60kg) and Adam Ismail (67kg) both still in third gear and Neil Perkins (75kg) edging himself back to fighting fit with every contest.