3DCA 2010), the Florida Third District Court of Appeal invalidated a law firm's charging lien for unpaid legal fees that was asserted against the collected proceeds of an insurance claim for a former client, Jesse Quiroga.
What does 3D stand for?
3D stands for Third District (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 3D
We have 5 other meanings of 3D in our Acronym Attic
- Three-Controller Robust Average Current-Mode Control
- 3com Certified Solutions Associate (networking certification given by 3Com)
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Desire Discipline Dedication (Team 3D Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Dexter and Deedee (Dexter's Laboratory TV series)
- Dog Care/Maintenance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Dudley Death Drop (pro wrestling move)
- Dull, Dirty and Dangerous (robotics)
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving (prevention)
- Third Day (band)
- Three Dimensional
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
- Three-Dimensional Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- 3-Dimensional Application Programming Interface
- Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality
- Three-Dimensional Virtual Reality
- Three-Dimensional Antenna Synthetic Aperature Radar
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Three Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (also abbreviated as 3DFDTD)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Element Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the more affluent third district of Amman, on the other hand, candidates employed electronic advertisements.
27 ruling, according to a spokesperson in the Third District Court.
The Third District Court of Appeal is putting the "story" back in "history" with the release of its coffee table book, Florida's Third District Court of Appeal: Balancing Justice 50 Years 1957-2007, and its DVD Justice Served: The First Half-Century of Florida's Third District Court of Appeal 1957-2007.