But now, scientists have identified a molecule known as thiostrepton that stops a protein FOXM1, which is found in increased levels in breast cancer cells, from working.
What does Th stand for?
Th stands for Thiostrepton
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Th
We have 31 other meanings of Th in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Hold 'Em (poker game)
- Thailand (TLD)
- Thanatos (Latin: Death, epigraphy)
- The Hobbit (JRR Tolkien book)
- Thermal-Hydraulic (nuclear reactors)
- Thermite Bomb (US Navy)
- Thierry Henry (soccer player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro data using CRC cell lines showed that inhibition of FoxM1 by thiostrepton resulted in inhibition of proliferation and induction of apoptosis in a dose-dependent manner.