NF) Hyalurinidase (USP) Imidurea (USP/NF) Amino Acids derived from casein protein by hydrolysates Lactose (USP/NF, IID) Melphalan (USP) Povidone (USP/NF) Povidone-lodine (USP) Protein hydrolysate powder for injection (USP) Taurine (USP) Thioguanine (USP) Urea (USP) Wheat bran (USP) Zein (USP/NF) It is important for companies in the supply chain to determine if they are using an at-risk material.
What does 6-TG stand for?
6-TG stands for Thioguanine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 6 O'Clock (behind you)
- Shortstop (baseball scoring)
- The Prisoner's number (1967 TV program)
- 6-Aminopenicillanic Acid
- Six Degrees of Freedom (Simulation)
- 6-Pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase
- Go (when paging someone, 60 means Go)
- Homicide (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 60 X Distance = Speed X Time (formula for calculating speed, time, or distance given any of the two datapoints)
- Personal Assault (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Offences under Trespass Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Trespass under Specific Statute (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Miscellaneous Trespass Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Rape (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Littering (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Deceased Person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oncologists at Ochsner, after warning the patient and his family that this malignancy represented the most aggressive form of leukemia, recommended that he immediately begin treatment with the chemotherapy drugs thioguanine and cytosine arabinoside.
Thiopurine drugs [6-mercaptopurine, (6-MP), thioguanine (TG) and azathioprine] are widely used in the treatment of many diseases, such as acute leukaemia, different types of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and in transplantation medicine.
Consider the drugs thioguanine and mereaptopurine, which are prescribed for acute leukemia, as well as to prevent rejection of organ transplants.
The patient was treated with high-dose all-transretinoic acid for 14 days, followed by a first induction chemotherapy regimen consisting of cytarabine, daunorubicine, and thioguanine.
Key words ALL--Indian population--polymorphism--SNaPshot--TPMT ********** Thiopurine methyltransferase (TPMT) is a cytosolic enzyme that catalyzes the S-methylation of aromatic and heterocyclic sulfhydryl compounds, including mercaptopurine (MP), thioguanine (TG), and azathioprine (AZA) (1).
AZA DOSE AND THIOGUANINE METABOLITE FORMATION The AZA dose was increased in 18 of 25 patients in the adapted group during the study.
Thiopurines, thioguanine, and mercaptopurine are commonly used anticancer therapeutics.