of Toledo) and his contributors suggest ways of thinking about life experiences and social construction, while at the same time acknowledging human imperfection in retelling and recreating stories, in teaching about race from similar and different orientations.
What does TALE stand for?
TALE stands for Thinking About Life Experiences (questionnaire)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TALE
We have 2 other meanings of TALE in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Air-Launched Cruise Missile
- Tomahawk Air-Launched Cruise Missile
- Tamil Nadu Leather Development Corporation (India)
- Tactical Air-Launched Decoy
- Teaching, Assessment and Learning Developments (UK)
- Thought and Language Disorder Scale (neuropsychology)
- TALigent Development Environment
- Tre Arrow Legal Defense Fund
- Total Administrative and Logistic Down Time
- Theory and Applications of Language Equations (workshop)
- Three Amino Acid Loop Extension (biochemistry)
- Time, Attendance & Labor Exception
- Typed Applicative Language Experiment (software)
- Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement in the 21st Century Act (Canada)
- Tammin Alcoa Landcare Education Centre (Australia)
- Texas Analytical Laboratories for Environmental Management, Inc.
- Toshiba Advanced Light Engine
- Training Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language, and Numeracy Teachers (UK)
- Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole (French: Processing of Written Language and Speech; Stendhal University; Grenoble, France)
- TAL Expression Syntax