Antonio Marsocci, owner of the Think Positive brand, was moved by sevenyear-old Mason Fountain's positive attitude in the face of the disease.
What does T+ stand for?
T+ stands for Think Positive (healthcare)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Twickenham and Thames Valley Bee-Keepers' Association (UK)
- Test And Training Wing
- Test and Verification
- Training and Visit System (agricultural extension program in India
- Test and Verification Control Board
- Targeting And Weaponeering
- Teachers & Writers Collaborative
- Turbo De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as TDIL)
- Truncated Floquet Wave Full-Wave
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy (Band)
- Theorie Und Anwendung (theory and application; German HiFi manufacturer)
- Time Zero
- First-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Second-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Trichothecene (Mycotoxin)
- Third-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Fourth-Year Tulane Medical Student
- thymosin fraction 5
- The Application Connection
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: <p>BEIRUT: Newly founded NGO Think Positive dedicated to raise awareness on AIDS in Lebanon, held its first conference on Monday at the Gefinor Rotana Hotel in Hazmieh.
``We said we will be missing Wyatt, but to think positive thoughts of how he made us laugh.
but we have to think positive,'' Yasuhiko Okudera, coach for the professional J-League team JEF United Ichihara, told the Associated Press.