Antonio Marsocci, owner of the Think Positive brand, was moved by sevenyear-old Mason Fountain's positive attitude in the face of the disease.
What does T+ stand for?
T+ stands for Think Positive (healthcare)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Twickenham and Thames Valley Bee-Keepers' Association (UK)
- Test And Training Wing
- Test and Verification
- Training and Visit System (agricultural extension program in India
- Test and Verification Control Board
- Targeting And Weaponeering
- Teachers & Writers Collaborative
- Turbo De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as TDIL)
- Truncated Floquet Wave Full-Wave
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy (Band)
- Theorie Und Anwendung (theory and application; German HiFi manufacturer)
- Time Zero
- First-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Second-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Trichothecene (Mycotoxin)
- Third-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Fourth-Year Tulane Medical Student
- thymosin fraction 5
- The Application Connection
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: <p>BEIRUT: Newly founded NGO Think Positive dedicated to raise awareness on AIDS in Lebanon, held its first conference on Monday at the Gefinor Rotana Hotel in Hazmieh.
Let's think positive here, and picture the credit crunch as a correction for bad ideas.
``We said we will be missing Wyatt, but to think positive thoughts of how he made us laugh.
but we have to think positive,'' Yasuhiko Okudera, coach for the professional J-League team JEF United Ichihara, told the Associated Press.