Spectronics touts the product as well-suited for viewing thin layer chromatography plates and for quality control inspection of PC board.
What does TLCG stand for?
TLCG stands for Thin Layer Chromatography (usually seen as TLC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLCG
We have 3 other meanings of TLCG in our Acronym Attic
- T Lymphocyte Colony Formation (hematology)
- Tax Loss Carrying Forward (South Korea)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Fund
- TIXS Link Control Facility
- Two Level Correlation Function (physics)
- Transforming Learning Cultures in Further Education (UK)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Grant
- The Life Changers Group (financial aid)
- The London Consulting Group (UK)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Grant Fund (Virginia)
- Terra Linda Christian Homes (est. 1976; California)
- The Lutheran Church Home (Buffalo, NY)
- Toledo Lucas County Health Department
- Television Lighting Consistency Index
- Toby Levine Communications, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- Transportation for Livable Communities Initiative (Ohio)
- The Left Coast Improv Group
- Tri Lakes Center for Independent Living (New York)
- Tosyl Lysyl Chloromethyl Ketone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The specialized Chromatography Workgroup will study various laboratorial devices such as liquid chromatography device with high performance, gas chromatography - mass spectroscopy, gel diffusion chromatography, thin layer chromatography, and ion chromatography.
In addition, the DSC includes general and regulatory information, guidance documents, appendices, and macro/microscopy, thin layer chromatography (TLC) and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) full-color images that simplify the analysis of ingredients of botanical origin.
The equipment (rapid thin layer chromatography system including reagents and calibration standards) will be used for drug detection and drug identification in humans.
The good news for researchers is that High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography separation and quantification of sphingomylin, PC, PI, PS, PG, PE, cardiolipin, PA, lyso PC, PI, PS, PG and PE can be achieved.
Separation of Chemical Constituents Thin Layer Chromatography method: The petroleum ether extract was subjected to thin layer chromatography.
9781420046779 Thin layer chromatography in phytochemistry.