Lycoming and Teledyne Continental Motors are reportedly both developing diesels, a category pioneered by Thielert Aircraft Engines, primarily with the 100-kW Centurion 2.
What does TAE stand for?
TAE stands for Thielert Aircraft Engines (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAE
We have 113 other meanings of TAE in our Acronym Attic
- Text Ad Exchange (Internet marketing)
- The Academy of Experts (London, UK)
- The American Enterprise (American Enterprise Institute publication)
- The Animal Enclosure (web forum)
- The Apathy Eulogy (band)
- The Art Experience (Pontiac, MI)
- The Attic Ends (band)
- The Automatic Earth (blog)
- The Avalanche Effect (band)
- Therapeutic Area Expert
- Thinking At the Edge (Gendlin philosophy)
- Thomas Alva Edison
- Time Alignment Error
- Total Absolute Error
- Total Asymptotic Efficiency
- Trainee Account Executive (various organizations)
- Training and Education (various organizations)
- Trans-Arterial Embolization
- Transportable Applications Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apr 2, 2009 Centurion Aircraft The administrator for insolvent German aircraft engine manufacturer Thielert Aircraft Engines has established a separate company dedicated to the global sales and marketing of the Centurion diesel engine and spare parts.
Thielert Aircraft Engines took the lead when its 100-kW Centurion 1.
Sep 8, 2008 Thielert Aircraft Engines Thielert Aircraft Engines, a diesel propulsion manufacturer, said a buyer may be about to come forth.