Holmes of Oxford, son of Evan Holmes and Charlene Lachapelle, was inducted into the Alpha Theta Gamma chapter of Theta Alpha Kappa, the national honor society for religious studies, and granted membership in the Zeta-Zeta chapter of Phi Alpha Theta in recognition of Conspicuous Attainments and Scholarship in the field of history.
What does TAK stand for?
TAK stands for Theta Alpha Kappa (national honor society for religion and Ttheology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAK
We have 25 other meanings of TAK in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Association for Justice and Legal Reform
- The Amazing Jonny Polonsky (musician)
- The American Journal of Psychoanalysis
- Tactical Anti-Jam Programmable Signal Processor
- The American Journal of Semiotics (Charlottesville, VA)
- Thiess Alstom Joint Venture (Australia)
- The Alliance of Jewish Youth
- Cargo Ship (US DoD)
- Taal Aktie Komitee (Dutch: Language Action Committee; Belgium)
- Technische Akademie Konstanz (German: Technical Academy of Constance; Constance, Germany)
- Tom's Lossless Audio Kompressor (software)
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (Cavedog game)
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1
- Task Analysis for Knowledge Description
- Targeting Abnormal Kinetic Effect Scale
- Technology Assistance for Kansas Educators
- The Ali Kemp Education Foundation
- The Ankeny Klothing Exchange (Ankeny, IA)
- Tools for Automated Knowledge Engineering (software)
- The Asian Karaoke Idol Invitational
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was elected to the Theta Alpha Kappa Honor Society and was named to the dean's list for the spring semester.