These other projects include: the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (http://www.
What does TLG stand for?
TLG stands for Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (project, UC Irvine, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLG
We have 64 other meanings of TLG in our Acronym Attic
- The Last Guardian (video game)
- The LEGO Group
- The Lighthouse Group (various locations)
- The Little Gym (Oakville, ON, Canada)
- The Living God
- The Livingston Group LLC (Washington, DC)
- The Lone Gunmen
- The Lost Generation
- The Lost Guys (Counter-Strike Clan)
- The Loyalty Group (California)
- Thin Light Glass (eyeglass)
- Through the Looking Glass
- Tianjin Licorne Garments (China)
- Traffic Load Generator
- Two-Level Grammar
- Thailand Ladies Golf Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Traditional and Local Government Affairs (South Africa)
- The Lead Generation Club (networking)
- The Living God Church
- Transfer Line Gas Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) was the earliest systematic attempt to create electronic versions of the complete literature of one language (Ancient Greek) and its 60 million word task is now almost finished after twenty years of work.