The company's Elastollan TPU portfolio--a versatile, high performance thermoplastic polyurethane offers all-around security for wire and cable applications in the aerospace, automotive and industrial markets.
What does TPU stand for?
TPU stands for Thermoplastic Polyurethane
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPU
We have 66 other meanings of TPU in our Acronym Attic
- Tank Pump Unit
- Tape Preparation Unit
- Target Power Uprate (nuclear)
- Task Preparation Unit
- Taxe Professionnelle Unique (French: Single Professional Tax)
- Teenage Pregnancy Unit
- Teikyo Post University (Connecticut)
- Tenants Participation Unit
- Tensor Processing Unit (neural networks; Google)
- Text Processing Utility (computer programming language; Digital Equipment Corporation)
- Thermoplastic Urethane
- Time Processing Unit
- Timer Power Unit (explosive devices)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Toroidal Power Unit (electrical power device)
- Torpedo Propulsion Upgrade
- Total Propagated Uncertainty
- Trailer Parts Unlimited (Huntsville, TX)
- Trained, Needs Practice, Untrained (US Army)
- Transient Personnel Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most developing markets focus on low cost SBCs due to their existing positions in styrene-butadiene and polybutadiene rubber, but some such as China are also diversifying into thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPUs) and, to a lesser extent, TPOs.
The New Martinsville site will continue to manufacture a range of polyurethane raw materials used in the same industries, plus Texin[R] thermoplastic polyurethane.
has introduced Surkopak X and Surkopak 2X non-reactive thermoplastic polyurethane resins.
Tokyo-based Takeda Badishes produces thermoplastic polyurethane used in products such as electric cables.
Information is available describing the company's 7840 TPU, a diene-based thermoplastic polyurethane designed for the rubber and plastics markets.