Its new biopolymer-based products are Sorona polytrimethylene terephthalate (PTr) resin and Hytrel thermoplastic polyester elastomer.
What does TPEE stand for?
TPEE stands for Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPEE
- Tasking, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination
- Telephone Pedestal
- The Project to End Disease
- Total Primary Energy Demand
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Devices (aviation)
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive
- Time-Phase Force Deployment Data Editor
- Technical Panel Engineering Education
- Theoretical Process Energy Efficiency
- Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Polyether Ester Elastomer
- Trilingual Primary Education in Europe
- Tata Pure Equity Fund
- The Paras Education Foundation (student loans; Mumbai, India)
- Tiempo Promedio Entre Fallas (Spanish: Mean Time between Failures)
- Trenton Public Education Foundation (Trenton, NJ)
- Two-Photon Excitation Fluorescence (microscopy)
- Two-Photon Excitation Fluorescence Microscopy
- Texas Public Education Grant ( financial aid)
- Tobacco Program Evaluation Group (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hytrel is a thermoplastic polyester elastomer of high durability and flexibility, according to the company.
Subjects covered include application developments of TPE-Vs, styrenic TPEs, consumer product and automotive applications, thermoplastic polyester elastomers, TPE-Es, TPVs, foaming extruded TPEs, etc.