Some paper topics include a cascade controller design for compliant actuators, meshing efficacy analysis of a gear reducer for a gear motor, operation sequencing using a genetic algorithm, and the application of a thermoelectric cooling module in a vehicle braking system.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Thermoelectric Cooling
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- The Eternal City (game)
- The Experts Conference (computing)
- Theatre Enabling Command (medical care; US DoD)
- Therapeutic Equestrian Center (various locations)
- Thermal Efficiency Construction
- Thermal Electric Control
- Thermal Engineering Corporation
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient
- Thermionic Energy Conversion
- Thermo-Electric Cooler
- Threatened Ecological Community (Australia)
- Threshold Effects Concentration
- Threshold Exceeds Condition
- Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Thyroid Epithelial Cell
- Tibet Empowerment Circle (nonprofit NGO supporting education and empowerment for Tibetans)
- Tilganga Eye Centre (Nepal)
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tokai Electronic(s) Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is largely because the materials used in current thermoelectric cooling devices are expensive and difficult to make in large quantities, and do not have the necessary combination of thermal and electrical properties.
which manufactures solid-state, thermoelectric cooling and heating modules.
Among the topics are space environment, thermal radiation heat transfer, phase change capacitors, thermoelectric cooling, and thermal mathematical models.
Smaller electronic devices such as cellphones have other thermoelectric cooling devices.