What does TE/WAX/RAD stand for?
TE/WAX/RAD stands for Thermoelectric/Wax/Radiator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Test, Evaluation, and Certification (US DoD)
- Training And Evaluation Outline
- Tunnel Endpoint Identifier (wireless communications)
- Test Equipment Software Test Management Adapter
- Transverse Electric Surface Wave
- Tactical Endurance - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Terminal Emulator/2
- Tax Exempt and Government Entities Operating Division (IRS)
- Tactical Engagement/Instrumentation Range
- Transverse Electric/Transverse Magnetic
- Terminal Equipment Type 1 (four wire, twisted pair digital interface)
- Cellular User's Terminal Equipment (Terminal Equipment type 2)
- Training and Education in the 21st Century (Charleston, SC)
- Technologically Enhanced Educational Environments
- Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc.
- Tactical Espionage Action (game)
- Tank Excavation Assessment (chemical storage)
- Targeted Employment Area
- Targeted Enforcement Area (police warning radar)
- Taxed Enough Already (tea party; political activism)