The research results also provide useful insights into the optimization of nanotube sheets as thermoacoustic projectors for loud speaker and sonar applications, where sound is produced by heating using an alternating electrical current," he added.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Thermoacoustic Projector
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- The Appraisal Process
- The Army Plan
- The Associates Program (Capital Group Companies)
- The Association for Pool, Inc
- The Atlantic Philanthropies (est. 1982)
- The Autodidact Project (self-education)
- The Automation Partnership
- Theater Air Planner
- Theater Air Planning
- Theater Airfield Procedures (US Air Force)