The use of closed loop thermo-electric coolers significantly reduces dark current and dark current noise, enhancing the camera's ability to see in the dark.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Thermo-Electric Cooler
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- The Episcopal Church
- The Eternal City (game)
- The Experts Conference (computing)
- Theatre Enabling Command (medical care; US DoD)
- Therapeutic Equestrian Center (various locations)
- Thermal Efficiency Construction
- Thermal Electric Control
- Thermal Engineering Corporation
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient
- Thermionic Energy Conversion
- Thermoelectric Cooling
- Threatened Ecological Community (Australia)
- Threshold Effects Concentration
- Threshold Exceeds Condition
- Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Thyroid Epithelial Cell
- Tibet Empowerment Circle (nonprofit NGO supporting education and empowerment for Tibetans)
- Tilganga Eye Centre (Nepal)
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Brunswick Instrumentation has announced that Baldwin Classic Thermo-Electric Coolers and Baldwin Electronic Water Condensers, used worldwide as part of gas analysis systems to remove moisture from gas samples, are now available in the UK only through Sussex-based Brunswick Instrumentation.