31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- About Thermal Spray Thermal spraying is a process of coating melted metallic or non-metallic materials on the surface.
What does THSP stand for?
THSP stands for Thermal Spraying (welding)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THSP
We have 2 other meanings of THSP in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Hydro Street Lighting Inc. (Canada)
- Texas High School Lacrosse League
- Timber Harvesting Safety Manual (National Timber Harvesting and Transportation Safety Foundation; Rockville, MD)
- Tar Heel Sports Network (North Carolina)
- Targeting Health and Social Need
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra (Terre Haute, IN)
- Transatlantic History Student Organization (University of Texas at Arlington; Arlington, TX)
- The Hermeneutic Studio of Art (InfoHead; Stafford, VA)
- The Hydrographic Society of America (Rockville, MD)
- Texas High School Project
- Texas High School Powerlifting Association
- Tweed Heads South Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Tennessee High School Rugby
- Texas High School Rodeo Association
- Texas High Speed Rail Authority (1989-1994)
- Taiwan High-Speed Rail Corporation
- Texas High School Roller Hockey League (Texas)
- Texas High School Redesign and Restructuring
- Texas High Speed Rail and Transportation Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thermal spraying encompasses a group of processes used to apply metallic, ceramic, cermet, and some polymeric coatings for a broad range of applications.
However, the article does not mention the use of thermal spraying (metalizing) as an application method for zinc coatings.
Bender will further continue performing thermal spraying of cylinders.
The company offers total disassembly, ultrasonic testing of major components for cracks, thermal spraying of the ram with stainless steel, thermal spraying of the cylinder packing area with aluminum bronze to rebuild to origininal diameter, and remachining of guide ways and other machined surfaces.
As explained by Bruce Dulin, White Engineered Surfaces (WES), Newtown, Pennsylvania, thermal spraying is a generic term for different de* vices that can melt a variety of materials in either a powder, wire or rod form.
Repair of components by thermal spraying has proven to be both economical and time saving.
Linde has been a major player in the thermal spray market for decades and offers a variety of process and equipment solutions under the LINSPRAY[R] trade name," says Werner Kroemmer, project manager, thermal spraying for Linde, who is based in Munich, Germany, and who will be a speaker at the conference.