Some examples of specific topics covered include a behavioral adaptation approach to identifying visual dependence of haptic perception, the relationship between haptic feedback and force skill learning, tactile perception of rotational sliding, an infrared thermal measurement system for evaluating model-based thermal displays, design guidelines for wave variable controllers in time delayed telerobotics, transparent rendering of tool contact with compliant environments, incorporating geometric algorithms in impedance- and admittance-type haptic rendering, user perception and preference in model mediated telemanipulation, and a haptic/acoustic application to allow the blind access to spatial information.
What does THERM stand for?
THERM stands for Thermal Measurement System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THERM
- The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Institute
- Thailand Earth Observation System
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Therapeutic Horsemanship of El Paso (El Paso, TX)
- TOGA Heat Exchange Program
- Teaching Hospital Education Political Action Committee
- Texas Hold 'Em by Phil Hellmuth (book and video game)
- Texas Heavy Equipment Repair, Inc. (Cypress, TX)
- Tackling Health Through Environmental Regeneration and Public Involvement
- Tennessee Hospital Education and Research Foundation
- New Methods for Thermal Investigation of Integrated Circuits
- Thermal Resistor
- Thermal and Hydrodynamic Experiment Research Module in Orbit
- Technique of Human Error Rate Prediction
- Technicolor Home Entertainment Services, Inc. (Camarillo, CA)
- Thessalian (linguistics)
- Thessalonians (New Testament)
- Thunder Hill Elementary School (Columbia, MD)