FLIR Systems Inc has introduced its new FLIR A5sc, A15sc, and A35sc longwave infrared thermal imaging camera kits.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Thermal Imaging Camera (used by firefighters, police, and military to detect heat signatures)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- The Inner Circle
- The Insurance Centre (various locations)
- The Interactive Channel (interactve TV network)
- The Interdiction Committee
- The International Coalition (Red River Basin; US and Canada)
- The Internet Council (Herndon, VA)
- The Irvine Company (various locations)
- The Techdirt Insight Community (forum)
- Theater Intelligence Center
- Theatre in the Classroom (various organizations)
- Third in Command (gaming)
- Third International Conference (various organizations)
- This Is China (Tove Vine book)
- Threat Intelligence Community
- Three Island Crossing (Idaho State Park)
- Throttle Input Command
- Tijdschrift voor Industriële Cultuur (Dutch: Journal of Industrial Culture; Belgium)
- Time In Class (US State Department)
- Time Interval Counter
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Jullien, chief executive of local authority funded Act on Energy ex-x plained: "The thermal imaging camera highlights exactly where heat is being lost from a building.
With a thermal imaging camera we can see how much heat is leaking from a building and where it's coming from.
FIREFIGHTERS used a thermal imaging camera to find the source of a blaze at a city pub.
This way we can see what has triggered it and we can follow the object with the thermal imaging camera if necessary.