Remember, the material often also acts as an underfill, cushioning the effects of thermal coefficient of expansion (TCE) differentials.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Thermal Coefficient of Expansion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
- Texas Cooperative Extension
- The California Endowment (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1996)
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- The Chemistry Experiment (band; UK)
- The Common Enterprise (San Antonio, TX)
- The Creative Exchange
- Thermal Canister Experiment (US NASA)
- Thermal Conditioning Electronics
- Thermal Control Electronics
- Thomson Consumer Electronics
- Threshold-Crossing Event (US NASA)
- Time Charter Equivalent (oil tankers' pricing units)
- Tokyo College of Environment (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tonne of Coal Equivalent
- Total Customer Experience
- Total Cutaneous Examination
- Tous Corps d'Etat
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Components of Warpage Some minor distortion occurs in BGA components and circuit boards when heated, due to the thermal coefficient of expansion (TCE) of the materials.